First cardistry video

Jul 31, 2011
LA LA land
I loved that you used some dynamic backdrops, like the ocean. Most cardistry videos are just guys with good video and editing software flourishing in front of a wall. I'm glad that you changed it up a little bit. I wish that more cardistry videos were outside their bedroom *sigh*. That being said, the camerawork and editing could be better, but practice make perfect! I would like the video to have a faster pace, but to each his own. Consider multiple camera angles when filming. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 6, 2011
Next time try locking the auto exposure. Because in some clips every time you move, the brightness changes. The flourishes were pretty good but it would be really cooler if the whole video was at the ocean place.

A very good first attempt

Sep 10, 2011
Cebu City, Philippines
Next time try locking the auto exposure. Because in some clips every time you move, the brightness changes. The flourishes were pretty good but it would be really cooler if the whole video was at the ocean place.

A very good first attempt

I agree with Conspiracy52, the auto exposure should indeed be locked on. If you need help, check some of Allan Hagen's works. Though his videos might be complex, it should give you an idea of how a flourish video should look. And try having a video with one specific location next time, IMO, it looks better and it makes it easier for editing due to consistency. :) Flourish-wise, it was good. Pretty good for a first attempt.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results