Instant Download on IPhone?

Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX
Hey, I want to purchase an instant download from Theory11 through my Iphone. I was wondering if it was possible to download it on my iPhone? N watch the video on it?
Ps. No computer access :(
Thanks guys

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
I think you can if you have a jailbroken iPhone. You can then download a download manager. You also need to have iFile from Cydia downloaded to be able to view the video since it's located elsewhere and not in the iPod's video section. This will only work with T11 though because iPhones only read MOV, MP4, etc. E releases downloads in WMV format.

Edit: The reason I say you need a jbroken iPhone is because of the MB limit that you have on downloads with an unjailbroken iPod. When you have a jailbroken one with a download manager, it removes the limit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know in the App store, for updates, and downloads that there is a 20MB restriction when using 3G, but when you use wifi it is unlimited. A way to test it out, is to download one of the free videos like the classic color change and if that works, then what I said is correct, and you'll be able to download other videos on theory11 as well. Good luck, hope that works for you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results