Thoughts on this Effect for The Wire

Hey guys, this is my first forum post on any forum EVER.

I was just wondering if you guys would like to see a hypnosis induction on the wire. I would teach everything you need to know to put someone under hypnosis for a relatively low price (for a hypnosis product). It is an original induction that I have created and scripted myself after doing hypnosis for a while. I'd say it works about 97% of the time. I just want you guys' thoughts on it. It's a technique that I've used since I've began hypnosis.

So tell me what you think: yes or no.

First off, welcome to the forums! :D It really is a great place with good people.

As for the hypnosis, it's not really my cup of tea, but if the technique is as effective as you say, then I can't see why people wouldn't be interested :)

Sep 1, 2010
if it's original, yes :D

i think people would be interested. if it's for beginners than that's even better :D

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
That sounds cool, but again originality is the key. I would never worry about the price being too high though for mentalism or hypnosis as long as you're not using somebody elses stuff :)

Nov 8, 2007
Hey guys, this is my first forum post on any forum EVER.

I was just wondering if you guys would like to see a hypnosis induction on the wire. I would teach everything you need to know to put someone under hypnosis for a relatively low price (for a hypnosis product). It is an original induction that I have created and scripted myself after doing hypnosis for a while. I'd say it works about 97% of the time. I just want you guys' thoughts on it. It's a technique that I've used since I've began hypnosis.

I'd love to see some hypnosis on the Wire. First, though, I'd like to know what the benefit of your induction is over some of the more commonly used and valued ones. Is it faster? More dramatic? Why do I want to learn this induction?

The benefit, for me at least, is that it's more constant. Most inductions I know don't work as often as this one. As for speed, it's relatively fast. No special props or long, drawn-out count downs are needed. It's quick, easy, and I will teach for all levels of hypnotists.

Thanks, and my thoughts on the price is that I want to make a hypnosis induction that can be available for more people. Because, most of the quality hypnosis material I see is $100 or more! So I want to make this affordable for the beginning hypnotist.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert

I would say no.

Actually almost anything can be used as an induction, it is the work and script that you have used before that makes the "induction" work.

It may work for you, because of the script you use since you start the script, you should share not only the induction, but the whole script in order for it to work properly.

Also, I would not like to see only a " induction" alone in the "wire", because hypnosis requires a lot more than simply making the subject get into an hipnotic trance.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Thanks! I will teach it to where you can learn it having no prior experience in hypnosis.

Reason enough not to do it, Hypnosis is something to be treated with respect, and it takes time and RESPONSABILTY to actually teach it, (and learn it). It is not something to be teached or to be treated lightly.

Jul 30, 2011
Reason enough not to do it, Hypnosis is something to be treated with respect, and it takes time and RESPONSABILTY to actually teach it, (and learn it). It is not something to be teached or to be treated lightly.

I am leaning towards agreeing with this post, but i probably would still check it out because i am quite interested in learning.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Honestly, for that price (and regardless of price, really), definitely not. Not when you can buy Reality is Plastic for 25 GBP from a professional hypnotist, and commonly regarded as one of the best introductions to hypnotism around.. Hypnotism should be learned properly. For the same price, you can get much, much more than the instructions for one induction. I think that there would be a demand for the product, but it doesn't sound like it compares with what's already on the market. I hope that this does not come across as harsh - that's not my intent. Personally, I would also be hesitant to buy hypnotism training from anyone who refers to it as an effect...

I don't see how that statement has anything to do with responsibility, and I have trained in hypnosis for quite some time now. I think I am more than capable to teach the art in a way that someone with no prior experience could perform. I won't take shortcuts or anything. I plan to go over it in great detail.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results