SEASONS Playing Cards - Feedback Requested

Jan 9, 2011
Hi guys,
I'd like to announce that SEASONS is now partnered up with AceKing1 and FullBoatDealer. Both have earned the title of "Trusted eBay Sellers" and have more than 40 years of experience between them. This partnership means that we'll have access to real shipping facilities, professionally packing your precious cargo and getting them where they need to be, domestically or internationally. This will ensure that there is no "sloppy packing".

We will not be proceeding with kickstarter. Instead we will be producing the decks and beginning sale when the cards are printed. This means that
1) These cards will be produced a month sooner because we won't be waiting for the kickstarter to end.
2) When you order these cards, you'll be getting them within DAYS, not MONTHS.

Thanks again for following us. We hope to see you guys soon.

Sep 11, 2011
Florida, USA
xmetal.me
Interesting, I've bought several things from AceKing just recently, so that will be convenient. Kickstarter is great, but if you can fund the production yourself and get them out there, all the better! Looking forward to picking some of these up, they look gorgeous and so very well thought out.

Jan 9, 2011
so are you sell them on ebay or on your own website when they have been printed?

We'll be selling on our website but through eBay as well. We understand that some people are more comfortable with the buying process of eBay and have accommodated for such. However most limited edition and promotional items will be available through our Facebook Fan Page and upcoming website.

A

AWDesgin

Gold adds a really nice contrast. I love these cards can't wait to get them. Brilliant design.

Jan 9, 2011
Seems like forever... Just wanted to let you guys know how much I appreciated the feedback. Without it good design can't happen. Just wanted to let you guys know that if you're still interested, the decks have gone into production.

-Chin

James555

Elite Member
Sep 10, 2011
Australia
Seems like forever... Just wanted to let you guys know how much I appreciated the feedback. Without it good design can't happen. Just wanted to let you guys know that if you're still interested, the decks have gone into production.

-Chin

The cards are beautiful, what finish and stock will these feature?

Sep 1, 2007
Very beautiful deck, hard to believe It was started and hand crafted since last year, can't wait to get mine in the mail- true collectors items.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results