Bests color changing deck?

Jul 31, 2011
LA LA land
Hi guys.

I've noticed that it's become very common for me to post threads asking what the best ______ is in magic. This is another one of those threads. I want your opinion, and I've only been in magic for a year, so I need to expand my knowledge, if you know what I mean :p

Anyway, I'd like to know what your favorite color changing deck routine is, and why? It can be gimmicked or ungimmicked. As for me, my favorite is Outsider by Jay Sankey, but then again it's the only one I know :)

Discuss. I want to know what YOU think.

-towcheeze

Apr 2, 2011
I think most magicians won't answer topics like this. I hope you're not towtox.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
It is not so much waht is the best this or that but you really should ask (both internally and within the community) what is the best way to present the _______. You seem like a smart guy and all your really need is a method that works for you, there are so many variables that need to be considered. Personally I like things which are inherently psychological like Tommy Wonder 's stuff he will place a 2 coins on the table draw all attention to the one in his hand then once it disappears it is already on the table. I have a colour changing deck routine however it is definitely not practical however in the context it is an amazing effect.

Jul 16, 2011
maybe "Your favorite color changing deck" would be the better title for this thread

Anyways, in the ultra gaff dvds with wayne houchin and daniel garcia, there is a color changing deck that happens in phases. Its reall awesome. Its easy to do and its my favorite. Heres a performance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mwoDg4dpbs

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
Best color changing deck I've seen: WTF aka Will Tsai Fusion. The kicker at the end is absolutely brilliant. I could see D ICE R using this for a close up mentalism piece.

Mar 14, 2011
I personally have two favorite color changing deck routines: Nacho Mama's Triumph by Danny Garcia, it's on one of his Project DVDs, and Blindsided by Oz Pearlman, it's simple and pretty amazing, I preform it as an opener a lot of the time. I'd highly recommend learning these two.

TJ

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results