Matt Sconce Magic Contest! Big prizes!

Nov 5, 2007
Hey Everyone! Matt Sconce here, creator of "Power Word: Fall, Spin, The Gift, and Note!" I am getting my Magic Facebook page up and running and am having a contest to see some Magic videos! I am giving prizes to first and second place, so go like my Facebook page so you can post on the wall, get your most visual trick together and wow us! See below for details:

Magic Video Contest! For this contest, you will need a magic trick to perform. I want the most visual trick you have. Video yourself performing the trick and post a link to the video on Vimeo or YouTube on the Facebook wall. I will choose my favorite videos after the contest ends.

The winner will get my effect "The Gift" plus the gimmicks to make it work.(85 dollar value) Second place will receive their choice of either "The Gift" download or my "Spin" DVD. (about 30 dollar value) The contest ends September 30th at 11pm PST. Dig out your old magic tricks or card tricks and show us! Happy magicking!

The contest Facebook page name is Aftershock Magic - The Magic of Matt Sconce

Go to the contest Facebook page here: http://www.aftershockmagicfacebook.com

To see videos of the prizes got to: http://www.aftershockmagic.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 5, 2007
For clarification, the videos can be of any trick you know. They do not need to be original and CAN be released tricks.

Nov 5, 2007
Thank you for entering the first ever Aftershock Magic Contest! I loved all of the effects posted to the Facebook wall. It was quite tough deciding on a winner and a second place, but I have made my decisions. See below for the ranking and then read the crazy prizes for all who have competed.

First Place: Oleg F with "Color Changing Knives" (I loved the presentation and the visual nature of the performance) PRIZES: THE GIFT Download plus gimmicks (80 dollar value)

Second Place: Zac Eckstein with "Cell phone in balloon" (I loved the reactions from the audience and the immediate visual impact of the effect PRIZES: THE GIFT download and a SPIN DVD

ALL OTHER CONTESTANTS: You all submitted some great stuff so I will be sending you a free download of THE GIFT as well.

First and Second Place, please message me you addresses and email addresses!
All other contestants, please send me your email addresses for the download to be sent to you.
Thank you all! -Matt Sconce www.aftershockmagic.com

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results