Saturday Night Contest - Just Like a King!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
What's going on guys! Hope this week has been going great for you all.

The man, the myth, the legend - David Copperfield - has been crowned the King of Magic, the highest awarded honor given by the Society of American Magicians. Yesterday was also the King's birthday. We would like to celebrate it in a huge, yet comical, way.

Perform a magic effect in the style of David Copperfield. Seriously. Well, not actually seriously. We're looking for the more creative, the funnier, the better. Check out THIS example from Conan O'Brien.

Make sure your video is family friendly. We don’t want to hear or see anything vulgar or obscene. Make it funny. The more magical gestures, the better.

Post your video response to YouTube or Vimeo, and link us to your video as a response to THIS forum thread no later than 11:00pm EST. After the deadline, we will be viewing all submissions to find the very best one.

What shall the winner take home? You can receive 1 JAQK Cellars Deck, Conjuring Art's brand NEW deck “Ask Alexander” (not yet available for sale), and your choice of ANY product currently available on The Wire. That's more than 30 options to choose from!

We want you guys to have loads of fun with this one tonight. Do your best. We can't wait to see everyone's impersonations!

Ask Alexander Box Back.jpg

Jul 24, 2011
[video=youtube;8g3vUiuGqeI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g3vUiuGqeI[/video]

i tried posting this earlier. hopefully itll go through this time!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, results are in!

After watching all the great video entries, we agreed that the winner of this week's prize is Mystic Sleights! Please send me a PM with your email address and mailing info!

Thanks again to everyone that entered. We appreciate your love for the king of magic!

Dec 5, 2009
Hilarious vid, Mystic Sleights! Loved it and made me laugh out loud at the fan sequence! Congratulations!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results