NEW card through glass

Sep 11, 2011
[video=youtube;BuJRobDyy_Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuJRobDyy_Q[/video]Im working on my card through glass. Does anyone have any ideas that would make this more natural? hand positing things like that. Also i need a great one handed appearence for when "the card goes through". If i used The Hawk under the glass that would be cool, i want it to be flawless and instant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 1, 2009
That was cool. If you can time the Hawk right (I don't know how it works) that would be really sweet. It all seemed fine to me, holding a deck of cards under a table isn't really an awkward. Check out Breach by Daniel Madison for maybe some more ideas.

Jacob

Sep 11, 2011

That was cool. If you can time the Hawk right (I don't know how it works) that would be really sweet. It all seemed fine to me, holding a deck of cards under a table isn't really an awkward. Check out Breach by Daniel Madison for maybe some more ideas.

Jacob

I checked out Breach but still very different then mine........he uses a nice appearing card from underneath. Either way im on the journey of creating the most visual card through glass. coming soon liquid theory haha WATCH VIDEO AGAIN DIFFERENT TAKE

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 14, 2010
did you cut the video at 0:20?
probably not..the video is just skipping a bit

if not,then that looks pretty much perfect to me..really magical.
especially the part where the card falls through...I actually thought it was still on top,and then it just "fell through"

Sep 11, 2011

theres no film cut's i just put a title and chopped it down to a small clip....thanks for watching. Im still working on a more visual CTW...coming soon

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
One thing you could do, is loose the rings and use glue dots on your palm. This would allow you to get the card to stick easier and would allow you have your hand in a more relaxed position after the penetration.

Also, it takes a long time from the begging to the end of the effect. An effect like this should happen quickly and more openly.

Last thing, is that at the point of the effect where the spectator will be trying to see if you place an extra card under the glass, you make a big motion with the deck under the glass and also the deck changes it shape, so that it's kind of spread. So try and keep that under control and do your "move" when there's no heat on it.

Here's a card through glass table that I played with a while ago it's been updated since but it might give some food for thought. Card through glass table 1 Click Here Also, you should find Cesar Alonsos handling of this plot too, it's beautiful and requires no gimmicks, it's essentially the same as yours but it has some nuances which turn it into something special.

Hope you don't find anything I've said offensive man and I hope this has helped you out.

Lloyd

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results