Looking for Playing Card Designers...

Sep 21, 2011
Hey guys,

Sorry to have my first post be with my hands out, but, there's something in it for one of you if it all works out.

I stumbled upon this site looking for playing card design inspiration, and I found much more then I even dreamed of. The theory11 designs are absolutely unreal (so unreal I already ordered a few sets) and some of the designs posted on here by members are just as stunning.

So why was I even looking for playing card design inspiration? I'm helping a friend with the final touches of a new business anchored by a community/playing card website. One of the promotional tools he's using is custom playing cards to get the word out. What he doesn't have is a final design.

I just threw up an elance post looking for creative types and figured I'd spread the word here in case any designers need/want to pick up some extra cash.

If this is somehow outside the realm of the rules, or in the wrong location - no hurt feelings. BUT if you, or someone you know may be able and willing, please either PM me, respond here or submit a proposal on elance.

Cheers!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results