Coin stuff from MCM?

Dec 12, 2010
Hey guys. I just got my books (Modern Coin Magic, Card Control, and Royal road) in the mail, but I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions using up to 3 coins in the book? I wish I had 4 dollar coins (eisenhower), but I only have 3, so that's my limit. Thanks guys!

-Casey

Nov 27, 2009
Learn a few of the moves, then modify the four coin routines to work with three coins. I don't know why we always use 4 coins for stuff. (Except for 3 Fly, of course.) There is no rule that says you have to use 4 coins. I can't think of any tricks in particular that were designed with three coins, and I don't feel like looking things up.

You might want to check with your local banks. I'm not sure if they normally carry dollar coins but whenever I need to stock up on regular kennedy half dollars, the banks usually have more than enough that they could just trade you.

Dec 12, 2010
My bank doesn't have half dollars. They said they would have to order them in. I'm guessing that they wouldn't have dollars either.

Mar 7, 2009
Huntington, WV
3 coins is fine. I do most of my multiple coin work with just three or two, rather than four. Depending on what you're doing, sometimes, 3 is better than 4. 4 is sometimes too boring and repetitive for the spectator, and somehow 3 can be a good amount. that's just what i've found. So anyways, have fun!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results