'Americana' Deck from Circle City Cards

May 12, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
From Russell Kercheval, designer of the Brimstone deck come 'Americana'

flyer4.jpg

Design of cards is not final, they are a work in progress. I am still fine tuning them to make them older and more decrepit. I am also redesigning the pips from scratch to resemble older card style. Also, YES the back will fade to 'white'... i am working on that now. :)

For a more detailed look find them on Kickstarter... for a limited time, you can get as many as you like for only $5 each!

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Wish I had these now. I've been doing wild west gigs all summer. They look nice but I wouldn't use them unless they had a border.

May 12, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
"Also, YES the back will fade to 'white'... i am working on that now."

It will have a border! I am still fine tuning the look of the back to make sure it is two way also.

Thanks for the input guys!

Apr 14, 2011
These look really awesome. Just a question, will you guys ever sell your cards on the website? I missed out on the brimstone cards and I'd really like to be able to get some.

May 12, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
Who wants a deck actually shot with a gun?

That's right, I am going to take 10 decks and one uncut sheet to an outdoor shooting range and blow a few holes in them. I thought of this while talking with a few of my friends about the Ace of Spades Gaff card, the one with the 'bullet hole' in it. Will a 9mm or .38 go through an unopened deck from 25 ft away? Will the bullet be lodged in the cards? Should police switch from kevlar to playing card? We will find out when the decks arrive!

I am going to open up two new rewards tomorrow at 12:00 PM (EST) (6pm in the EU, 12am in China)

1. - $125 - You will get an autographed uncut sheet, 4 Americana decks, and another Americana deck shot with a bullet - Limit to 9 backers!

2. - $250 - You will get an autographed uncut sheet shot multiple times - 11 Americana decks, and another Americana deck shot with a bullet - Limit to ONE backer!

Don't forget to hit the 'like' button on the front of the Americana page, we still need 250+250 if everyone wants to get embossed boxes! I have another fun idea or two for rewards, let's hit our next 'goal' to find out what they are!

- Russell Kercheval

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results