Trick for The Wire :)

Sep 3, 2011
Singapore
Hey guys so please give me your thoughts on this trick i created :) quite an interesting trick involving your hand.

Effect: Let the spectator select a card, lets say the 10 of clubs. Now you can borrow a Sharpie Marker or any other permanent markers from your spectator. You draw a prediction card or anything you would like on your hand (i like to just scribble some lines) and then you show it to your spectator. Now the spectator will be confused as they see scribbles on your hand, but when you just rub the scribbles, it changes into the 10 of clubs!!

You can write it in any part of your body, face, legs , arm , anywhere.

This method can also be applied to cards.(drawing a prediction or anything on a card and changing the drawing)

Doesn't have to be a drawing of a card, can be anything! Words, pictures...etc .

No special marker is used, just a normal permanent marker.

You can let the spectator see that you are really drawing your ''prediction'' on your hand

No chemicals or special liquids is used.

So what do you all think about this :)

Jun 1, 2009
Sounds good, but nothing too original or groundbreaking. The Spello Change by Jesse Feinberg and
Ink by Mickael Chatelain both accomplish the same thing, although in totally different ways. However, you can't do it on your body with those, so that's a nice little feature you have. On the other hand, I'm not sure if people want to walk around with sharpie marks all over them all night. Best of luck to you!

Jacob

Sep 18, 2011
hey Jacob!
that honestly sounds like a real great idea! I would personally love to see a demo for that. If anyone has concerns that they will be stuck with sharpie marks all over their body please PM me for the solution. Ive worked alot with animating sharpie marks on the body and if you havent found a method for removing the ink with not a trace of it left I can give you a great one. :)

sounds exciting!
Spidey

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results