1-on-1 what's going on?

Aug 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
i remember a t11 artist saying they had just finished recording some new stuff for 1-on-1 about a month ago there is nothing. I also heard it was supposed to be updated monthly and there has been nothing added this month.

i was just wondering whats going on

Sep 1, 2007
Houston TX
yeah Aaron fisher was talking about a 1-on-1 project he said they already recorded

but personally i think they are really busy with TNR thats why nothing is out right now (including the jones change grrrrr)

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Hey guys - my fault. We have about 18 1on1 videos that we're sitting on... Dana & I have been so busy with TNR that we just haven't had the time to complete post-production on them all. We have stuff from Aaron Fisher, Lee Asher, Chris Kenner & more from the Bucks. I promise that we'll get them out as soon as we can! I'll talk to you guys soon!

Aug 31, 2007
UK
Somebody said the Jones change would be up when the TnR DVD is sent to duplicated , and seeing as that is coming out 23rd I would expect they have been duplicated already , some people have been waiting for the jones change since when the trilogy content list was announced , where is it?

Sep 4, 2007
Kansas City
Wow.. you all are just dying to throw your money away.

C'mon... give them time to make a quality and aesthetically pleasing product. cause if they didn't you'd just complain about how the quality sucked.

Patience is a virtue.

Sep 5, 2007
Wow.. you all are just dying to throw your money away.

C'mon... give them time to make a quality and aesthetically pleasing product. cause if they didn't you'd just complain about how the quality sucked.

Patience is a virtue.

agreed
when the one on one videos do finally come out
im sure therell be an explosion of new moves and sleights
18 videos guys, thats a lot...and its something def worth waiting for

as for now, i would suggest practicing and practicing the moves you already know
remember, the ametuer practices until he gets it right, the professional practices until he cant get it wrong

Sep 2, 2007
Regarding the Jones Change -- as stated above -- the guys are busy preparing various goods and services for us:
As of now, the release date is uncertain, but we've got the footage and will begin editing it as soon as TnR is sent off to duplication (which should be relatively soon).

Dana
Hope this helps.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results