Ultimate Wild Card review

Sep 3, 2011
Singapore
Overall teaching:6/10
Well he talks in French, I believe. For those who understand French, good for you. For those who don't there will be english subtitles for you to follow along. Thats the only thing I dont like about this DVD. The subtitles is quite detailed and you can follow along easily . I really loved the handling, its the best handling for the old wild card plot. Very clean and flashy card change.

Packaging:1/10
Method:8/10
I really hated the packaging of the DVD. Its comes in a cardboard case with the gimmick and DVD inside. Why would anyone use a cardboard for a DVD case? I think they lacked of funds. I was shocked when I saw the gimmicks. I really couldn't figure out how he did the first change in the demo even after I saw the gimmick. I have to be honest, some of the cards that you change cant be examined after the trick, you will have to do a switch, or you can just walk away

Overall, I was happy with the handling and the trick, definitely not happy with the packaging.

Feb 24, 2009
California
This for me is the best of wild card routines yet, and the English voice IMO is perfect. ;)
Vallerino is a master card handler, he teaches several additional moves including some basics on the Ramba count. Worth every dime. I will agree that the packaging is lack luster. But the content and DVD is brilliant!

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnf5uF3qqIU

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results