Center Deal - Riffle Stacking

Oct 9, 2011
California
Very natural looking. i checked out your channel, your more of a card manipulator( Gamble Cheat) kind of guy. It takes alot of skill to make these manipulations look natural, Are you gonna upload any magic later on cause i subbed:)

Aug 20, 2010
Practicing
Thanks for the kind words. I don't do magic; sorry. I will most likely continue posting more card and dice moves though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 4, 2008
Hey that was great. The only thing I didn't like was the get-ready on the table...let me rephrase that. I really like the concept and think it could be deceptive as hell but it just needs a little more work before it looks fluid.

Keep 'em coming!

Aug 20, 2010
Practicing
Hey that was great. The only thing I didn't like was the get-ready on the table...let me rephrase that. I really like the concept and think it could be deceptive as hell but it just needs a little more work before it looks fluid.

Keep 'em coming!

Thank you. I believe the deal is my own so if you have figured it out I ask that you keep it to yourself and not show it around. The get ready is the hardest part of the deal. Normally it looks good but I stumbled the first time so I had to 're-do it' for lack of better words.

Feb 4, 2008
Thank you. I believe the deal is my own so if you have figured it out I ask that you keep it to yourself and not show it around. The get ready is the hardest part of the deal. Normally it looks good but I stumbled the first time so I had to 're-do it' for lack of better words.
Without seeing the exposed action on the center it is hard to tell if yours is original or not. What I can say is that the action of the get ready looks similar to the action of an in the hands get ready taught by Jason England teaches in his center deal download. His is done in the hands and yours on the table. Like I say I really like the concept and think that when you smooth it out and work it a bit more it could be a thing of beauty. I'm certainly no expert on gambling moves, just having started studying it about two years ago. So it is possible there is also work out there on a tabled get ready for a center?

Anyways...good show.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results