I lost the use of my left hand

Oct 19, 2011
Hello everyone,

An unfortunate accident rendered my left hand pretty much useless (it could be permanent)....so, I devised this one-handed spellbound routine (link given below):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4tFyBJuk-U

Please, let me know what you think

Also, I'd be very grateful if you could recommend some tricks - not necessarily coin tricks - that can be done with one hand

Hello everyone,

An unfortunate accident rendered my left hand pretty much useless (it could be permanent)....so, I devised this one-handed spellbound routine (link given below):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4tFyBJuk-U

Please, let me know what you think

Also, I'd be very grateful if you could recommend some tricks - not necessarily coin tricks - that can be done with one hand

Welcome to the world of Rene Lavand. Grab everything you can from him regarding technique -- one handed deals, double lifts, the one handed shuffle and cut (which he explains thoroghly on Close-up Artistry tape) and everything else. Rene Lavand works one-handed since he was 9.

Also, Eric Mead was forced to perform one-handed for a long period of time -- A very good reason to shift to hard-hitting mentalism.

Start working, since you have a long run ahead. Keep me updated and if you come up with good stuff I'll give you 45 minutes at my bar, 6 days a week during season, all expenses paid.

Oct 19, 2011
Welcome to the world of Rene Lavand. Grab everything you can from him regarding technique -- one handed deals, double lifts, the one handed shuffle and cut (which he explains thoroghly on Close-up Artistry tape) and everything else. Rene Lavand works one-handed since he was 9.

Also, Eric Mead was forced to perform one-handed for a long period of time -- A very good reason to shift to hard-hitting mentalism.

Start working, since you have a long run ahead. Keep me updated and if you come up with good stuff I'll give you 45 minutes at my bar, 6 days a week during season, all expenses paid.

Thank you very much for your kind words. I've checked out a couple of Rene Lavand's stuff....and the sleights sure aren't easy, especially the second deal. It's going to take me a long time to get the hang of it. Yes, I'll try to keep you posted. Thanks again for your advice

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 14, 2010
Croatia
The video was inspiring and that last vanish (Alchemy or something of similar concept I believe) was badass.
I admire your willpower!

Nov 14, 2011
you're an inspiration to many!
my words may not mean much, but thank you for inspiring me and many others out there with your dedication.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results