beggining

Sep 30, 2011
Tampa,Florida
Hey guys,
i just recentley got into coin magic and was wondering what sources i could use to learn,i have learned the basics like the retention and etc but if you could help it would be awesome
Thanks
::Yousaf

Feb 1, 2011
Try Metal by Eric Jones . The dvd is range from beginner all the way through advanced . The DVD was designed to serve as a full-service, gimmickless reference guide to coin magic . You can get it at ellusionist.com or penguinmagic.com . :)

Aug 5, 2011
"Metal" is great, Noblezada "In the beginning there were coins" has some great beginner material, and any of David Roths "Expert coin magic" series covers more than enough. David Stone as well has his "basic coin magic" volumes. As for reading materials Bobo's Modern Coin Magic ( and only ten bucks ) is a steal, and David Roth Expert Coin Magic have enough information to keep you busy for years. If you have a grasp of the basics, check out right here on Theory11, Chris Kenner's Three Fry...it's a vanish and production routine of three coins, in which you are using some very practical and frequently used techniques of coin magic.

Jan 10, 2009
University Park PA
I second getting Bobo's Modern Coin Magic. It may seem a bit outdated, but in reality it has everything you need to get a firm basis in coin magic. Coin magic is an interesting branch of magic in that there are not a whole lot of different coin plots that exist, it is mainly vanishes/appearances, penetrations, transformations, and maybe a few odd other tricks. Yet magicians have devised a million different ways to accomplish these plots. That being said, many of the more advanced handlings of a trick can also be accomplished in a more basic way, and the audience won't really notice a difference. Therefore getting a few of the most basic materials, such as Bobo's and Metal, will give you the means to perform top notch coin magic. It just takes practice. Good luck!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results