Sense-Sational by Ryan Schlutz

Nov 10, 2007
What they Say:

"Diabolical. Unfathomable. Incomprehensible. These are a few words we exchanged when Ryan first demonstrated Sense-Sational to us. In his first download with Vanishing Inc, he demonstrates his signature effect, one of the most deceptive impossible location routines ever devised."

What I Say:

Sense-Sational is a brilliantly constructed routine from the mind of Ryan Schlutz. I first met Ryan at the 2010 Daytona Magic Convention, and trick after trick I was badly fooled. It was not until a few months after the convention that Ryan proceeded to show me this insanely bad a** routine, when the trick was over the first word that crossed my mind were "Genius" because simply put the routine is genius.

The routine:

The routine has 3 phases and each phase makes complete sense, especially with the presentation Ryan goes with. I can not picture a better presentation for this routine, but I am not discouraging you to go your own way on presentation.

What you get:

After you watch the video and decide to purchase the download (which I know you will) you will quickly realize you get what you paid for and then some...and then some more. Within the download are 3 wonderful principles some you may never heard of and others you may know; but because the way the routine is constructed you would never know those principles were in play.

Just buy it:

If you buy this I know you wont be disappointed after all if you do not have time to present a whole routine when doing walk around, etc., then you can always break the routine up into 3 killer stand alone effects.

Price - 10.00
Where to Buy - http://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic-downloads/card-magic-downloads/sense-sational/

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 30, 2008
Thank you Donald for the review. Just so everyone knows you can use any deck, there is no memorization or gaffs used. It will fool magicians and kill layman. If you have any questions please let me know.

Take care!

Ryan

Nov 10, 2007
It may not fool all magicians...but I do not believe anywhere in my post or Ryan's post does it say that. So I do not see where your coming from?

Aug 1, 2009
Great job Ryan! Well done! Very intelligent and clever work on putting some old principles in to make this very fresh routine. Can't wait to see what you come out with next. Very good work.

Adam Rose

Nov 30, 2008
Thank you Adam. *Definitely one of those it is so old it is new scenarios. I wanted all the principles to flow together and have each set the next one up. Took me a while but had a lot of fun trying.*

I do have a book coming out very shortly. It has 15 effects, 4 "essays", 100 hand-drawn illustrations... I even teach how to print on playing cards.*

Take care.*

Ryan

Sep 11, 2011
here

Thank you Donald for the review. Just so everyone knows you can use any deck, there is no memorization or gaffs used. It will fool magicians and kill layman. If you have any questions please let me know.

Take care!

Ryan
I was just saying it's not much of a magician fooler.......

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results