No cool editing just flourish :)

Sep 12, 2011
Asheville, N.C.
I like flourish 1 , but 3 was more juggling than a flourish. I'm not sure about 4, it was hard to tell what was going on and you went out of the frame at the end. The color change I like; the only negative I saw was that your left hand looked a little awkward at times. I'm not sure how original it is, but then again I'm not totally sure on the method.

Sep 20, 2010
hey,

thank you, the juggling thing is for fun. the main commercial flourish is FLOURISH 1 and the colur change, some top magicians saw this at blackpool and this is original.

Really liked flourish 1. Not sure the fact that it's fals is really important but whatever floats your boat I guess. As for the color change. I can see how you are doing it, and I really don't think it is original. The Be Kind Change, Electric change, and Mike Hankins Spin Change? (minus the spin) are all in method very similar to what you have. However, you perform it well. I would definitely get the wire video for flourish 1 if it was a reasonable price with all variation included.

Oct 21, 2011
Nothing wrong with the juggling swing cut actions. Although its pretty difficult to keep up an actual cascade pattern with cards though. There are more decent one-handed and two-handed aerial cuts actions to simulate juggling.

The only thing for your variations if you wanna use it, is to get the rotations to a constant number i.e. launch a packet and then catching in dealing grip consistently. The first catch was perfect, the others were more like catching a ball than a packet of cards.

Sep 20, 2010
about the flourish

hey,

thanks guys for your comments..

so about the ariel catch, i can do it better but i think that this is the fastest ariel packet and its also easy to do and allow you to pay attenion for the juggle.

FOLURISH 1 , and all his versions is now being filmed, i will take your notes and try to make it more consistense.

about the colur chagne.. well a lot of colur change use this method but there are some fine points that make this techniqe very easy to do, silent and fast and give you more open movements.. so i think this is new.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results