Best Utility Device?

Feb 4, 2008
Honestly it is my wallet....which I rarely think about. The truth is that not only does it serve it's primary purpose...as a wallet...but if you get the right one it can serve many more functions as well. Card to wallet(most common) a peek(the next most common way to gaff a wallet) indexes, switches, organizing other slim and small gaffs. If you can dream it up you can find a way to gaff a wallet to facilitate your needs.

The wallet I currently use has two main features, a peek and a CTW, but also has slots for indexes. I don't use the indexes much but they are perfect for carrying my wow gimmick, ungimmicked wow sleeve, a small packet of loops, Business cards for mentalism effects including a close up confabulation routine. If I walk out of the house with a deck of cards and my wallet I am prepared to go in a few different directions with my closeup magic. Either standard fare card conjuring, or mentalism/pk depending on the mood of the situation or what my spectators seem interested in seeing.

Jun 1, 2009
I think right now in terms of new products is Ammar's Any Card to Any Wallet device, it's a very nice utility to have and for the price it's a steal.

Ditto this. Jeff gives you alternate ways to use it in the members section on the website, and with some imagination you can think of plenty of stuff to do with it. It doesn't even have to be a CTW effect, you can use it for any routine and let them fairly shuffle the cards, and you still have it under your control. Brilliant.

Nov 8, 2007
Loops. I use these all the time for so many different effects. The Swami is right there too though. Such a killer little device that creates such powerful moments of magic.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results