Pen Spinning on The Wire?

Mar 14, 2011
Hi there,
I was just wondering if anybody would be interested in learning pen spinning moves and techniques on the Wire, or even if anybody, not just me, would be allowed to do that. :)
Thanks in advance,
TJ

Jun 1, 2009
Card splitting is on the wire, I don't see why Pen spinning wouldn't be accepted. You might want to do it like Dan Sperry did his Card Manipulation series, where it starts with beginner and moves into advanced on different videos.

Mar 14, 2011
That's a great idea! I just don't know what would be accepted. Many beginner moves can be found in some places, but I'm just not sure if the Wire allows me to teach that. :)

Mar 14, 2011
[video=youtube;ojPU9tfq_O4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojPU9tfq_O4[/video]

Okay guys, here's the trailer. Any feedback would be appreciated :)

P.S. Sorry it took me so long to post this...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ang

Sep 4, 2010
alright thanks :). wow those look awesome! I know how to do some of those... you must be a drummer too :D

Jul 14, 2010
Croatia
You've got some skills, although I'm not sure how original all of that material is.
Anyways, my advice would be to include a section where you talk about the types of pens to use, because I know a lot of people will be frustrated with failure, when all they have to do is (besides, of course, practicing more) change the type of pen they use with a more balanced one. A little talk about what types of pens to use, what to avoid, how to properly modify and shift the balance in the pen, etc. could go a long way, since that type of information is very scarce to find (except for the owners of De'Vo's DVD-s, but he's a class for himself).

Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, the moves I showcased aren't original (excluding two of the "routines") and I do teach the importance of balance and how to make a pen mod. :) But I was showing a few of the basic moves needed to accomplish the pen stunts and also the basic moves to experiment around with. :) But I'm glad you liked it :)

Jul 14, 2010
Croatia
If there's more that's great, just don't put a 15$ price on it and it should be awesome.
So, good luck with your submission!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results