Saturday Night Contest - Fake Magic Exposure!

James555

Elite Member
Sep 10, 2011
Australia
The GOAT change tutorial

Firstly do a double lift and put the double lifted cards in the centre of the deck (sticking out).
Now as you go to wave your hand over the deck, get your goat (that's why it's called the GOAT change) to move its head around the side of your body and grab one of the double lifted cards.
Your change will be complete when your goat quickly runs into the bushes and om nom noms on the card.
Now watch your spectator's stunned faces

*do not use crappy cards as this will give your goat intergestion.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Alright everyone,

This was a LOT of fun tonight. I love these contests. Not only do we get to see how clever you all can be, but we also help in the fight against magic exposure by flooding the web with fake reveals. You've all played a part tonight.

That said, there can be only one winner. The person taking home the 6-pack of the yet unreleased Monarch Playing Cards (The new printing that NOBODY has yet seen) is Nick Diffatte! Nick's take on Vertigo was both very funny and clever. It threw magical moments at us all that both Casey and I didn't see coming. We also liked the fact that he was able to show us all that he supported the creator, the very thing we are trying to encourage, by actually displaying the DVD. Nick wins the 6-pack of Monarchs! Shoot me a PM Nick and we will arrange for your prize.

Thanks to everyone who participated today! The exposure business gets weaker and weaker every time we do this, so you will all have a chance to win this contest again in the future!

Keep on creating.

L

James555

Elite Member
Sep 10, 2011
Australia
I was watching tv and there is this show that was revealing magic.
It's called Magic's Greatest Secrets Finally Revealed.
This just gets me really angry
Check it out on YouTube

GarethNg

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2011
The contest is OVER but you are making it harder for people to find the real exposures.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results