Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Alright everyone,

This was an extremely hard contest to judge. Nobody was able to duplicate the exact same situation, as we figured. 8 people were able to land ONE exact card on the exact placement. ATH, Y. EJAZ, AndrewC, and DecisiveAmbivalence all landed the 5 of Hearts in the middle position. Sean_Raf, trideag, NathanielBergenMagic, and Crede all landed the Queen of Clubs in the first spot. Beyond that, there was nothing standing out among these entries.

There was only one entry that stood out from the rest. This individual has all the correct values and the correct suits. If he had swapped suits on two of his cards, he would have had the correct answer in perfect reverse order. I was not looking for reverse order, but since his entry of Ace of Spades, 5 of Clubs, and Queen of Hearts matched closest to the actual Queen of Clubs, 5 of Hearts, and Ace of Spades, I have no other choice but to offer the prize of 6 decks of Monarchs and 6 contest entry points to MichaelPenkul! Congratulations! Shoot me a PM and I will hook you up with your prize. For the 8 runners up above, shoot me a PM too and I will hook you up with something for coming close.

Thanks everyone! This was a lot of fun, and a ton of you were able to join us tonight! Check back next Saturday, same Bat-Time, same Bat-Channel, for another shot to win some awesome prizes!

See you next time!

L

4G5Q6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results