Jason England VS. Lennart Green ?

Dec 1, 2010
Who would win in a head to head battle between Jason England and Lennart Green ??? (In the area of card manipulation / magic)

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I have never personally watched Jason, but I'm assuming they have two totally different presentational styles. Lennart's performance to a layman and magician looks like he has absolutely no idea what he is doing and the way he handles the cards haphazardly on purpose destroys everyone because he knows EXACTLY where every card is and how to get it where it needs to be.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Perhaps he meant in means of technical skill and raw sleight of hand or maybe I'm way off and he meant entertainment value. Either way I with you on this visual. I don't think you can really compare magicians head to head in categories because everyone is vastly different.

Feb 4, 2008
Jason looks like a pretty tough guy and Lenart is on the other end of 50....Pretty sure Jason would clean his clock. But Richard Turner is a blind 5th don Black Belt who even kinda looks like Chuck Norris so no question TURNER!

OOPS....you mean card handling......
Styles are too different to compare.

Jul 13, 2010
That`s the problem with magicians today. They think it is a competition. Well of course, as long as these casting show competitions are reflections of our time, who can blame them ?
It`s as much a competition as van Gogh vs Picasso or Michael Jackson vs Louis Armstrong. Two different styles, which you can`t even compare.
If someone does magic to be better than others instead of fascinating an audience, I think he/she is wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
That`s the problem with magicians today. They think it is a competition. Well of course, as long as these casting show competitions are reflections of our time, who can blame them ?
It`s as much a competition as van Gogh vs Picasso or Michael Jackson vs Louis Armstrong. Two different styles, which you can`t even compare.
If someone does magic to be better than others instead of fascinating an audience, I think he/she is wrong.

We might also be reading too much into this, he might just have been bored and posted something for the sake of it.

Apr 20, 2010
I think you'll find that each has their strengths. Green is chaotic, England is precise. The styles are impossible to compare: apples to oranges. Though I'm sure you've heard that already.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
They are both polar opposites so it would he impossible to compaire the two. ( I am making generalities about Mr. England but they do hove a grounding.) On one hand Jason comes across as precise type of person, whereas lenart seems like he is either about to go or just coming from the nut house. I assume that both Jason and alenart have accessed everything even their hair cut to help portray their image to their audiences.

From what I assume of Mr. England his presentation on a simplistic level would go something along the lines of I am going to do this and I will achieve it.

Whereas Lenart's is I am going to try this and lets see what happens, I am not too sure what's going on but its fun anyway.

Feb 4, 2008
Come to think of it...Check out Ben Earl. He has a very unique style that seems it has been influenced by both styles.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results