What decks have you been using lately?

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
I've been using Streamline decks. Only a dollar each. They handle well and last long. My spectators always walk away with a souvenir whenever I do perform with cards as they're so cheap.

Jul 3, 2011
Oregon
I myself rather like Bicycle Gargoyles. Whenever I perform with them I will normally get at least one comment on how awesome they look. Not only that, but the life of these cards is rather long. I have been using one deck off and on (but mostly on) for about a month and the card still feel as though they were just broken in.

Aug 17, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
Currently, it's Tally's. But I normally just use Bikes. Most gaffs come in bicycles, they are familiar to an audience, and just feel like quality. If I pull out my Guardians, I feel like their just gonna be like "trick cards." I've stopped buying custom decks because I feel they really are not that worth it.

I use bike's all the time. I stopped buying custom decks as well. People were always throwing it out there that they're trick decks. I still get a deck or two once in a while, but not often.

Whenever I perform, I go with Bikes... Usually reds. I have about 8 or 10 sealed decks... And they are all the Jumbo Font. ( which I like because people can see better.

I also the Bicycle Pro Poker Peek cards.

I have a bunch of collector Cards... but I dont use them a lot because I dont want to wear them out.

For some reason I cant find Tally Hos anywhere around here. I checked Wal-Mart, CVS, Walgreens, Dollar Generals and stuff, But I have yet to find any. :/

James555

Elite Member
Sep 10, 2011
Australia
Whenever I perform, I go with Bikes... Usually reds. I have about 8 or 10 sealed decks... And they are all the Jumbo Font. ( which I like because people can see better.

I also the Bicycle Pro Poker Peek cards.

I have a bunch of collector Cards... but I dont use them a lot because I dont want to wear them out.

For some reason I cant find Tally Hos anywhere around here. I checked Wal-Mart, CVS, Walgreens, Dollar Generals and stuff, But I have yet to find any. :/

Even though I live in Australia I know that tallys are rare in stores in America
I think You find bikes easily because stores want brands that people recognize easily that's why they are more prominent. So stores may not stock tallyho because people don't know about them. Bee is also another brand that people recognize, that's why you can find them in store easily. But you can get some tallys here at theory11 for a really cheap price - $2.25 each

Mike.Hankins

creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/tricks/
Nov 21, 2009
Sacramento, Cali
Red Stingers were my cards of choice with working behind the bar, and still are. However, for the longest time, green and black have been my colors of choice and even most of my room has a green and black theme. When Ellusionist released their Artifice decks in green and black, I was hooked. That is all I will ever use. That along with my green Porper clip I got from Mr. Pandrea over at The Blue Crown.

Sep 16, 2011
Leeds, UK
Being new to this I have only used Talley-Ho's (standard and a pack of titanium) and Standard Bicycles. and I do have a pack of Guardians. I can fully understand the 'custom cards create suspision' idea, because when I opened up my Guardians the other day my wife said "Cool cards, what do those do then?" She thought straight away that they were made differently for a reason, like for one perticular trick or something.

They are nice though, although idon't have much to compare them to.

Nov 8, 2007
Red Bikes for life. Especially since I still use the original Rider Back Twilight Angels cards (bought almost 300 of them couple years ago).

Feb 4, 2008
Red Bikes for life. Especially since I still use the original Rider Back Twilight Angels cards (bought almost 300 of them couple years ago).
OMG....I only bought 100 of them. lol. But I heard that the Mandolins are actually on a really nice stock and finish. Never the less...I still get to perform the original :) ....just... not as much as you :(

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results