Trilogy Bonus Video

Nov 6, 2007
Does anybody know what is on the bonus DVD of the trilogy? Or is even telling me bare bone facts against the no secret rule?

Sep 2, 2007
I don't have the entire Trilogy DVD set, but, from what I've read, $75 for all 3 DVDs is a bargain. However, if you're only going to use the Flourishing DVD, and are going to spend $75 for the Bonus Video, as good as it is, I would not recommend that.

If you're interest in the entire Trilogy set, then, sure, it's worth $75, as the 3 DVDs and the Bonus Video are that good:
I'd have to second what JB said: it is one of the best-produced cardistry videos I've ever seen.
Hope this helps.

Cheers,
JTM

Nov 6, 2007
Well I also would want the other one I realized. The one with the finger exercizes and other stuff. And I sure there's something I could use in the other one.

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
"The bonus video is just over 2 minutes long, and it's without a doubt one of the best flourishing reels I've ever seen." -- http://www.theory11.com/news/news_article.php?NewsID=24.

P.S. It's a bonus video, not a bonus DVD.

Cheers,
JTM
I'm pretty sure he was talking about the Bonus Trilogy DVD that is coming out next year...

And yes, the bonus video is in the Video Vault of the Dan and Dave forums. Basically jamming with a deck of Wynn cards with their variation of M4 and such.

Sep 1, 2007
If you have already owned the Trilogy from the previous release, you do not need to buy the singles again for the Bonus video. Just send a ticket to the admins in the Dan&Dave forums for access to the vault. The Bonus video is already in there. Its beautiful.

Those who have yet to buy this dvd, do yourself a favour and add it to the cart.

In the meantime for the existing owners, we'll just have to wait for the revised Jones Change video.

Cheers
Alvin

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results