Tic Tac Magic

Oct 30, 2011
hi Guys
I am a big fan of magic with every days objects and using a varity of different propos when performing. at the moment I am playing around with tic tac boxes.
I saw that there was already a similar thread on the Magic café but its getting old. Do you know any good sources for magic with tic tac? I know Five by Daniel Garcia and Marcus Eddie and Deception vol 1 by Dave Forrest and there both great DVD's any other idea (for walk around performences)? I have heard about Fresh Mint by Cameron Francis but I don't have that yet, is it worth looking into?

thanks

Yvanzimmermann

Apr 2, 2011
Chicago, IL
Jay Sankey has some work with Tic Tac boxes. There is one on his new Gimmicks Lab project. There is also one on his "Hardcore" project. He probably has more than that too. I would say email him and ask him.

May 21, 2011
Bedford, England
I not sure if you know about it but Danny Garcia has a colour changing tic tac routine on his DG Project. And yes, Fresh Mint by Cameron Francis is great, i love it!

Oct 30, 2011
thanks, I will be looking in it all.
does any body know about Intact by Jesse Fienburg‎? It is suposed to be an old concepts but it looks realy good.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results