Black Friday Extravaganza!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Happy Thanksgiving! To celebrate Black Friday, we're offering a limited, crazy promotion for the next 5 hours: 25% off whatever you want!

But that's not all. Today is your chance to get some of our most rare and coveted playing cards.

With each shipped order over $50, get a deck of Brown Wynn's FREE.

The decks will automagically be added to your shopping cart before you checkout on the site. If they aren't visible in your shopping cart, then they're all gone!

This offer is valid TODAY only - for the next 5 hours. Tonight at 11:00pm EST, this deal will expire! Be a part of it and act now - don't miss it. To get your 25% off, use the special coupon code BLACKFRIDAY when you check out at theory11.

We wanted to give you guys a huge discount as a thank you for ALL of your continued support throughout the year. Without you guys, none of this would be possible. We love you all and we want you guys to know it!

On behalf of the theory11 team, we wish you guys a wonderful Black Friday and a wonderful start to the Holiday Season. Remember, EACH item you purchase today during the Black Friday Extravaganza counts as 1 point towards our HUGE Holiday Contest! Win BIG. Fly out to Vegas to Meet David Copperfield, Win a Brand New Canon T2i DSLR, Get 50% Off EVERYTHING on theory11 for a whole YEAR, and MORE! You don't want to miss this!

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Crazy to think the White Centurions are all gone. I rushed home from the studio yesterday to check how many I had left, unfortunately, not enough. I'm jealous of the lucky few who got their hands on one! If you do not have White Centurions, they are crazy good - not to mention crazy rare. I'm holding on to mine for dear life!

I have only 1 deck of white Cents. Signed by Chris Kenner, and a few other of the T11 guys... some of the names I can't make out X.x. It's sitting on my trophy rack right now unopened.

Thanks T11 for posting this special event. I wish I was in a better position to take advantage of this crazy offer!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Appreciate all of your support, and hope you had a very happy, healthy holiday. The 25% off deal is our way of saying thank you, so remember to type in that special code (BLACKFRIDAY) for it to activate. Less than 9 hours remaining!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Wait. If all the White Centurions are gone, then how can one still be up for offer in the Holiday Contest?
O:

That one deck (for the holiday contest) was set aside and sits safely on my desk in NYC! We didn't want to risk messing up that holiday contest prize, so the deck was set aside earlier this week before the promotion today. Less than 8 hours left to go - the 25% deal ends tonight at 11:00pm EST sharp.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
You guys have lost your minds with black friday and the holiday contest. I feel like I'm doing a deal with the devil it's so good.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
You guys have lost your minds with black friday and the holiday contest. I feel like I'm doing a deal with the devil it's so good.

Awesome! Thank YOU - this is just a small way for us to show our gratitude on Thanksgiving. ;) Aside from the discounts and free deck stuff, the holiday contest is particularly meaningful to me. When I was growing up, I would have done anything just for the chance to have Copperfield sign a card for me. When he used to tour through my hometown (Charleston, SC), I remember emailing his crew when I was 13 just trying to arrange a picture.

I had no other magicians nearby, and no local magic shop. The only magic I got to see was either online, at a magic shop a few hours away in Myrtle Beach, or in Copperfield television specials. To me, he's a legend. The opportunity we're providing in the holiday contest - flights, hotel, and backstage passes - is the chance of a lifetime that will really make an incredible difference in the life of whoever wins it.

The drawing will be completely random, but I'm hoping that whenever we hit the button to choose the winner, the winner is whoever it was meant to be.

Jay Adra

Elite Member
Jul 11, 2011
Australia
www.jayadra.com
Aww, unlucky... When Monarchs were released, I thought I might as well stock up on Bikes/Tally's due to shipping costs to my location, but if I had only waited...

Oh well. Awesome promotion.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
15 minutes remaining guys! Hurry up and order up to $50 in your order that contains a shippable item to get your FREE Brown Wynn Deck! Remember to use the Coupon Code BLACKFRIDAY to receive 25% off at Checkout!

yoman125

Elite Member
Dec 20, 2010
Jakarta+Singapore
Yay! Happy Thanks Giving and Black Friday! :D I got myself a Brown Wynn :D. Erm...where can i check how many point i have spent on the prize? Where is the page for it?

Oct 12, 2009
Navarre, Florida
You guys don't disappoint. I just wish I had set aside more money to spend. I could only afford 4 decks this time around. 25% off is insane. Thanks again guys, you deserve every dollar you get.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results