faro waterfall shuffle

Nov 27, 2009
Are you talking about this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JajYOYYqRVg
Or the thing where you bridge the cards? I've seen both flourishes called the waterfall. Either way, it's just a matter of figuring out the grip on the cards and then letting gravity/pressure do the rest. I taught myself both flourishes with no outside instruction. I'd see them done and figured out how they work.

Jul 14, 2010
Croatia
If you can do a classic waterfall, you can pretty much figure out how to do the faro version, just like you can figure out the thumb pirouette if you can do the regular one. If that doesn't work, I'm not sure where you can find the tutorial, except for a few sloppy ones at YouTube.
Best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 21, 2011
There are lots of flourishes which will take the "waterfall" name in them. Faro isn't really accurate either since its a perfect card for card weave, when in reality you don't need that to do this move.

I've seen this move in Daryl's Encyclopedia Card Sleights Vol 3 called waterfall/cascade finish.

Jerry Cestkowski describes it in the Encyclopedia just as 'cascade'.

There are several variations on how you set the cascade up though resulting in different kinds of waterfall-ish effects.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results