Awesome gambling routine end, where can i learn it

Hi there, i've been practicing gambling moves for a few years but what i saw with Derek Delgaudio was awesome.

He begun with locations, seconds, bottoms; that's ok, we got a lot of sources with this staff, in fact i bought Jason England Foundations time ago, Expert at the card table, i'm reading Expert card technique now, but does anyone know where can i find the stock/method he uses to control all the suits in order, cause is really awesome.

I left you the video here, is in Spanish but everything is clear, and he speaks in english many times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK_O8G5V_Tc

Thank you.

Jan 18, 2011
can anyone give me a reference to the move he does at 3:27?...any info would be great. david williamson also does something similar in one of his youtube videos...thanks again...

JasonEngland

theory11 artist / card mechanic
Nov 7, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Although there many, many great moves on Forte's Gambling Protection Series DVDs, that particular move isn't one of them.

Jason

Sep 10, 2008
QLD, AUS
can anyone give me a reference to the move he does at 3:27?...any info would be great. david williamson also does something similar in one of his youtube videos...thanks again...

If you're talking about the Williamson video at blackpool, that's not the same move. The one that Dave does in that comes from the top of the deck, which doesn't look like what DelGaudio is doing.

Jan 18, 2011
Thanks all for the replies......to theaterhead, I was referring to the blackpool video, I realize they are not the same exact moves, I did say they were similar though. But thanks for the observation...anyone know the name of the move? Or have any reference to printed or video material? Thank you...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results