Spread Shots & More

Sep 6, 2011
The Netherlands
[video=youtube;jm1TZRnjzLk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm1TZRnjzLk&list=UUSFMaJ8XfdikBdHyCBPB10w&feature=plcp[/video]

Since it was declined in the Media Section for some reason I thought I'd share it here. It's now visible in the Media Section!! :)

A sleightly longer video than I usually upload (on YouTube). Alot of spread shots (Different versions: Air, Flat, Double, One Handed). I had to replace some of the footage in the video because it was damaged for some reason. The footage that was damaged were some cardini change variations. Maby if I get the footage back normal I will ulpoad those clips sometime.

Let me know what you think :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 20, 2010
I'm definitely going to be using the double at 1:30. Some awesome material there. Nice.

Jul 14, 2010
Croatia
Your doubles and colour changes are awesome, especially the colour change that happens from the centre DL. I didn't like spread shots that much, since they send at least one other card flying in the other direction and I'm not sure why did you put that clip at 1:11 where you're just waving with two cards in your right hand (or am I just not seeing something?).
Also, your cuts look very elegant and are extremely pleasant to watch.

All in all, good work and practice those spread shots!

Jul 14, 2010
Croatia
Yeah, I saw it now (from clubs to spades), I guess I didn't notice it because of the black eight turning into another black eight.

That was pretty cool. Can you actually perform DL's like that in front of spectators? I will admit I see some sleights on videos but I don't even try because I know I could never do hard moves like that in public. I have trouble doing a push off DL in front of most people. So my actual sleights are pretty ugly haha! Good job thought!!

Sep 6, 2011
The Netherlands
That was pretty cool. Can you actually perform DL's like that in front of spectators? I will admit I see some sleights on videos but I don't even try because I know I could never do hard moves like that in public. I have trouble doing a push off DL in front of most people. So my actual sleights are pretty ugly haha! Good job thought!!

Thanks! Yes, although I don't perform a lot in front of spectators. Some of the moves are a bit risky to perform in front of a spectaor indeed. When it comes to performing in front of people I keep it save most of the time ;)

Nov 12, 2011
Amazing video! I have to say that I didn't like the shots but the video was awsome! Good job!

Mike.Hankins

creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/tricks/
Nov 21, 2009
Sacramento, Cali
Stuff looks great!!! I said to myself HOLY SNIFFLEPIPPETS when you did your center DL color change, cause I have been doing that one for a few years!!! I think yours is a little different though! Way to go!

Sep 6, 2011
The Netherlands
Stuff looks great!!! I said to myself HOLY SNIFFLEPIPPETS when you did your center DL color change, cause I have been doing that one for a few years!!! I think yours is a little different though! Way to go!

Thanks!! Haha :p I know, I think it actually was your Snap Change download on theory11 that made me come up with this variation ;). This one has a different angle of holding the deck and the card is held in a different way. Other than that it's pretty much the same :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results