sword through card

Dec 1, 2010
I'm looking for this product. I need the device that shoots the cards up in the air out of the box,anyone know what this is called or where to find it. I've seen the swords for sale but I'm looking specifically for the devise that shoots the cards in the air. Thanks!

Feb 4, 2008
Ohhh...I like the ninja sword...
I didn't mean to be flippant. I've just usually seen the performer manually spring the cards into the air and stab from there.

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
Ohhh...I like the ninja sword...
I didn't mean to be flippant. I've just usually seen the performer manually spring the cards into the air and stab from there.

That is far more common because those fountains can be a bit on the expensive side. I don't know if I included it, but there is a Youtube bit on how to make a fountain for cheap you may want to track down. My version used an R/C car with a spring attached to it so as to push it into the deck as the wheels turned and pushed up cards. It worked quite well, but then I use mini-racers for making a lot of things happen in shows.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Craig is correct, you want to build or purchase a card fountain in order to get some high arch and height out of the cards (especially up on a stage)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results