Best Haunted Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2010
Croatia
What do you mean by the "best"? The easiest, the most practical, the most visual?
I personally preffer practicality and am ready to make compromises on the account of the visual aspect and the easiness, so I would go with Patrick Kun's Vector or G's Impromptu Haunted Card (it can be found on The Corner Project) because they're both impromptu and pretty visual.

Cheers!

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Alex, we've been through this before. There isn't a "BEST". Everyone has different opinions on what works best for them. You will get many different responses. A good way to narrow down your choice before making a purchase for any type of magic effect is to read reviews on many different magic sites / forums. You'll need to factor in cost, practicality, angles, reset, etc.

Simply "telling" people to answer the title to your thread seems a bit lazy on your part. Sorry if that hurts your feelings, but that is the truth.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I think that most magicians who have done their homework and put in the time required do not want to spoon feed others who want to take short cuts. That is the reality of it whether you want to believe it or not. I'm not trying to sound mean or rude, I'm just telling you, that is the reason why many of the older guys are not going to just fork over the answers to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results