Cardists help me!

Oct 19, 2010
I welcome all visitors to this wonderful site, in particular сardists.
I have a problem after two years of training Сardistry. I do not know what to do next, I have learned many things that even I began to forget what I taught. What do I do next? I can not create something, this is an impossible task for me, can you tell me some techniques that will help me. Please...

GarethNg

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2011
I'm not too sure what it is you want to know or your level of skill or even what you own already. A bit more explanation would be helpful.

Oct 27, 2011
India
It's not possible for anyone to learn everything there is in cardistry in 2 years.
You should probably point out what resources you have ..what dvd's or books as such.

Oct 19, 2010
I perfom it every day. Maybe anyone give me some DVD name of cardistry tutorial?
I know all system (D&D)
I know trilogy (disk 2 - all, disk 1- 75%, disk 3 - 40%)
I know papercuts (C. H.)
I know all D+M
Much youtube video, maybe i must simple practical?

Dec 2, 2011
Yes, you should really try out Andrei Jikh's Genesis v1 and v2, their very nice! I also ran into that problem a little while ago. Also, I really recommend you spend almost as much time practicing the old flourishes you know as learning knew ones: forgetting them is a drag!

Jul 14, 2010
Croatia
I perfom it every day. Maybe anyone give me some DVD name of cardistry tutorial?
I know all system (D&D)
I know trilogy (disk 2 - all, disk 1- 75%, disk 3 - 40%)
I know papercuts (C. H.)
I know all D+M
Much youtube video, maybe i must simple practical?

I honestly do not believe that you mastered all of this manipulations in only 2 years. To know the mechanics is one thing, but to be able to perform it perfectly 10 times out of 10 is completely other. Pandora alone requires many months of intensive practice to result in anything that even slightly resembles Dan's performance of it.
If you trully are a lightning-speed learner as you claim, I guess you could check out some of Cestkowski's work or Genesis 2, but I would first make sure that I mastered all of the material I own before I spend more money on new DVD-s.

Best of luck!

Oct 19, 2010
Are you guys from my countryman Genius I also learned. Pandora also has learned, it is certainly not straight like Bucks, but in full decent. Maybe you want to see my skill?

Oct 27, 2011
India
There's still a lot left out there.
thecuso Code
Anaconda DVD
Eye Cut
A Cut Above
The Latitude 2
The Longitude

Also you should check out some Handlordz stuff
World XCM Champions
Cradle To Grave
Cobra Collection

Also check out the Encyclopedia of playing card flourishes by jerry Cestowski

But most importantly master all the moves you know now before moving on. I don't think anyone can amster all of d+m and dan and dave stuff in 2 years!

Oct 27, 2011
India
Hey man! Not doubting your skill or anything just with the number of moves and the time it take to master each move it's not logical to master all the moves but still who knows, maybe you have. Looking forward to the video, anyway i think i have answered your original question by pointing out good sources. Any problem, just pm me.

Oct 19, 2010
Hey man! Not doubting your skill or anything just with the number of moves and the time it take to master each move it's not logical to master all the moves but still who knows, maybe you have. Looking forward to the video, anyway i think i have answered your original question by pointing out good sources. Any problem, just pm me.
Thanks))))) I will try to comply with this))

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results