Could WOW be used with an omni deck?

Jan 11, 2011
Hey guys. I've been shopping around for Christmas, and I stumbled upon wow 2.0. Its a pretty old product, and when it first came out, I never gave it much thought. But, I had an idea that maybe it could be used with the omni deck( for those that don't know, the omni deck is an effect where the deck changes to glass in the spectator's hand). Is this possible? I don't know how it works, but if it is possible, then I'm absolutely getting it. Also, would it be possible for it to happen in the spectator's hand? Thanks!

-Alex

cigamegah

Elite Member
Oct 21, 2011
Hey guys. I've been shopping around for Christmas, and I stumbled upon wow 2.0. Its a pretty old product, and when it first came out, I never gave it much thought. But, I had an idea that maybe it could be used with the omni deck( for those that don't know, the omni deck is an effect where the deck changes to glass in the spectator's hand). Is this possible? I don't know how it works, but if it is possible, then I'm absolutely getting it. Also, would it be possible for it to happen in the spectator's hand? Thanks!

-Alex

Alex, what is your idea? Do you want to put the wow gimmick on top of an omni deck and have the entire deck vanish visibly? That might work. I'm going to test it out.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results