Saturday Night Contest - You Don't Know JAQK!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Must of been some bowling night!

It wasn't. It really wasn't. I was about 6 years old, and it was my first time bowling. No one told me you had to LET GO of the ball. I just thought that it would magically fly off my fingers and soar through the air. So I did that, and I didn't let go of the ball, sending me propelling like Superman through the air, face smashing chin-first into the ground. Blood everywhere, chaos, pandemonium.

To this day, I don't go bowling without knee pads, a helmet, football shoulder pads, and boxing gloves. Okay, not really - but I still have the scar!

It wasn't. It really wasn't. I was about 6 years old, and it was my first time bowling. No one told me you had to LET GO of the ball. I just thought that it would magically fly off my fingers and soar through the air. So I did that, and I didn't let go of the ball, sending me propelling like Superman through the air, face smashing chin-first into the ground. Blood everywhere, chaos, pandemonium.

To this day, I don't go bowling without knee pads, a helmet, football shoulder pads, and boxing gloves. Okay, not really - but I still have the scar!

Ha! If it makes you feel any better I am no good at bowling either!

Congrats Y.EJAZ! Who knows what else the 12 points might get you! :O~

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results