FITH Finally!

Sep 1, 2007
Orange, CA
kevhonline.net
I can't believe this thread is getting pushed back to the realm of second-page dwelling. A bump for the most righteous magic product to come out in recent years, and **** you if you DARE mark this as spam.

-Kev

A Torn and Restored effect where you can sign both sides and you only use 1 card? It's either bending the truth like Factory Sealed (heh) or it's just down right awesome. From Huron, I'm assuming the latter for now.

Nov 20, 2007
Very nice

I like the idea but i have seen an effect that is very close to that one. One of my friends was restoring holes in bisness cards of his. I like the idea and would really like to see it done first hand not through a tape so I could really see the handling, but for that I guess I will have to buy the effect.:)

Sep 1, 2007
where is all the hype on these dvds? all the threads i see are barely getting attention, when this looks like what might be the biggest magic dvds to come out in a while..

Sep 9, 2007
No worries man we'll definitely send to Canada, just attempt an order, I'll view it and I'll process it for you! Remember to leave a note!

Huron Low

So.....What do I do? Every time I click place order it doesn't work! HELP ME!!!!!?:confused:

Haha thanks Jonas.
By the way guys I have quite exciting news... a while ago Daren (Surprise surprise) showed me a crazy piece by piece torn and restored. The method here is extremely simple, and if you were to perform the basic piece by piece, setup is a mere 10 seconds.

Even if you took your time, it'd still be less than a minute.

The best part is... it's free. Daren graciously contributed it to me.
More details here.

http://huronlow.com/shop/index.php?target=products&product_id=6

Huron Low

Sep 3, 2007
I can't believe this thread is getting pushed back to the realm of second-page dwelling. A bump for the most righteous magic product to come out in recent years, and **** you if you DARE mark this as spam.

-Kev

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results