FITH Finally!

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
ok who here (like me) thinks this blows away TnR on this site, if only it was just a littleless expensive, maybe I should buy this for christmas and nothing else, maybe I want to , gotta think, it will be my 1st TnR

Aug 31, 2007
The T&R Project - Huron Low

EDIT: Well, it looks like the mods immediately moved my post to the thread that no one seems to know exists. Oh well... Perhaps more people will see it now that it's been bumped up.

There has already been a thread started on this, but you probably wouldn't find it unless you were looking for it, and I want to make sure that everyone is made aware of this upcoming release. Huron Low is releasing several torn and restored card effects that look and sound absolutely incredible. The effects are being released on two DVDs that together comprise what Huron is calling The T&R Project. Separately, the two DVDs are called Fire in the Hole, and Four. You can see the preview video for Fire in the Hole here, and for Four here. Additionally, here is another performance of Fire in the Hole.

Once you've watched them, now go read more about them at Huron's website. You might be wondering about the performance conditions for, say, Fire in the Hole. How does this sound? It only uses one card; the card is signed on the front and the back; after the restoration, the card is handed to the spectator for a souvenir! As an extra bonus, the first 500 people to order The T&R Project will also receive Daren Yeow's T&R effect called 0630 for free!

As you can probably tell, I'm pretty excited about these, and I just wanted to make sure people are made aware of them. I would love to hear everyone's thoughts about the effects after they watch the previews and read the information on Huron's site. I love T&Rs, and these may very well be the last ones I ever buy, as I'm not sure it can get any better than this. We shall see...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
PLaced my order and it said I got Daren's 0630, which looks awesome, I am excited, its the only thing on my Christmas List though, the only problem is that shipping is $12, but when your are dealing with money close to 100, 10 does not matter. Pretty expensive but looks like it's worth it. The whole T&R Project, my first TnR buy, so cool. To bad I won't be thinking it's magic any more ;) ,Because right now I am exposing the tricks as magic

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results