close up triumph

Nov 1, 2011
Japan, kanagawa
It looks great, I was looking for clues on when you squared the deck, but couldn't see. I did see one thing though which could reveal your method. pm me if you want to know, as we don't reveal methods on these posts. I'm not asking for you to tell me, I just have some ideas from a big tell on your video. Otherwise, 1st time fooled me. Thanks.

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
You basically show three separate times that the cards are all facing the same way prior to the shuffle. And, to be honest, you do it in a very sloppy way. Since you are using a table in the first place, just spread the cards once before you start and that is all the clarity your spectators need. Or, at least get your one handed fan smoother.

When handling cards... less is more.

Sep 20, 2010
thanks for your comments, i must say that when i thought on these trick 60% was about fooling magicians i dont see any need to go these effort for layman... but it does give some extra conviencer and i just wanted to show them , you can say its like cheek to cheek but without the display problem at the beginig.. and its not the other option.. if you know.
i agree with the saying that less is more, and i think all magic should be simpler to understand

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results