TiLT - Move objects, even through glass

Nov 5, 2007
I have had some questions about my new release TiLT, and decided to post a thread where you could ask questions and I could answer them so all can see the answers. First off, here is the description:

"Imagine having the ability to take a pen, set it on the other side of an obstacle (like a glass door) and make it fall, then hand it out to the spectator to keep. Tilt lets you do that. It is another powerful tool in the arsenal of PK enthusiasts.

Note: The time between setting the pen down and when it falls can be adjusted based on preference. "
See the demo here: http://www.aftershockmagic.com

Some answers to start off: this is easy to do, no crazy setups, and the description is 100% true. See the site for what people are saying about the effect.

I hope you enjoy TiLT. Feel free to ask more questions. Best wishes! Matt Sconce

Nov 5, 2007
Quick question, I saw another of your effect. Power word: fall. Does it use the same gimmick or it's a completly different one?
Powerword Fall uses a completely different Gimmick. It can knock down rows of pens in an awesome way but cannot be done through barriers like TiLT. Also. TiLT can be done more spur of the moment and at a much greater distance. Best, Matt

Nov 5, 2007
Is this a gimmick I would be able to find in a store or would is it something I could only expect to find online?

You can definitely find the needed gimmicks in a store. A hardware store may be needed if your local store is not well stocked. As a backup plan, an email is sent to all buyers with links to exactly what I use. Best, Matt

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I'm getting 504 - Gateway timeout error when trying to access it, Matt. 2 out of 3 attempts. Last one worked.

Nov 5, 2007
Having purchased Spin & The Gift (and loved both offerings) I simply had to buy TilT.

All I can say is GENIUS!

The fact that is its hands off, plus you get the eerie 'wobble' just before the pen falls makes this a very convincing PK demonstration.

Oh and once 'set' it is essentially self working.

For dramatic effect try sanding the pen on an upturned pint/wine glass. When the pen wobbles it then falls off the glass and looks great.

Matt, you have hit this one out the park. This is one of your best re-leases so far and I simply cannot wait to see what else you have planned for us PK fans in the future

Thanks
Chris

I wanted to post the review above as it made my day. I felt the same way about it and this is why I released TiLT! -Matt

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results