Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
Got this yesterday...followed all steps provided in the video

Had about 10-15 puffs of smoke, now nothing
I change viles, still nothing
change batteries...nothing

Getting very annoyed...anybody else have any problems with it?

Feb 18, 2011
Got this yesterday...followed all steps provided in the video

Had about 10-15 puffs of smoke, now nothing
I change viles, still nothing
change batteries...nothing

Getting very annoyed...anybody else have any problems with it?

Ah that is very disappointing, I'am sorry to hear that. I never picked up pure smoke but I have heard of this issue happening alot :/

I'd say send E a support ticket, if that option is available .

Good luck homes!

Jul 2, 2011
Californiaaa
Doesn't this thread belong on the Ellusionist forums?
Also, I hear that many other people experienced problems with their Pure Smoke units.

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
I was perm banned from the E forums years ago because of their amazing mod system lol.

Good to know im not the only one who received a over hyped faulty product.

Waiting to see if anything happens with E-support, otherwise youll be seeing this on ebay very shortly

gavinross

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2008
toledo, ohio
E has some of the best customer support in the business, they'll take care of you. And you were going to put what on ebay?..the broken pure smoke gimmick? lol But seriously, E will take care of it, ive used mine about 400 times, maybe more and it still as good as the day I opened it; you may have received a bad product but as a whole its one of the best releases of the year.
-Tyler

Yea lol....I had an arguement with some over-powered teenager lol

Why fight your fights when you can block and run away from them :p

I don't care where you run but the reason you were banned (and you know it too) was for illegally downloading pirated videos and also supporting this behavior. That kind of activity is not supported on E, here, or any other respected community as far as I know. So stop trying to act like you're the good guy and first develop some ethics instead of leeching others' hard work.

To refresh your memory: http://forums.ellusionist.com/showt...-DEBATE-THREAD&p=645700&viewfull=1#post645700

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
I don't care where you run but the reason you were banned (and you know it too) was for illegally downloading pirated videos and also supporting this behavior.
That's not what the ban reason says.

I have Pure Smoke and while it's a great device in theory it doesn't live up in reality. My first one broke within 1 week and E sent me a replacement, which was great but it took 2 weeks for them to do it and I missed out on using it at important performances.

My advice, wait for Pure Smoke 2.0. My advice to you, ask for a refund. If I could send my PureSmoke back and have a refund I definitely would.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
We've got a couple of Pure Smokes in house and never had a problem with either. Just shoot E a message and they'll sort you out. Like any technology, there's going to be failures, but I'm sure you can come to an amicable solution with the supplier!

I'll close this thread as it's not really going to go any further!

ROCKnROLL,
DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results