Saturday Night Contest - Merry Christmas 2011!

Aug 19, 2009
IMG_0623.jpg

OK i hope i finished in time...i used up around 12-15 cards here...i call this my Mini Theory 11 Christmas tree ornament thingy...ahaha...if we had a tree here this would be at the top :p...anyway hope this goes well :p hoping to win for my birthday :D... (Dec. 26th)

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for the results!

The result of this contest was absolutely awesome! You guys made some amazing holiday ornaments to place on your trees for tomorrow morning! They all look wonderful.

However, only one can be the winner tonight. We thought this entry reflected what we were looking for the best. Get creative, and use your imagination to create a stunning holiday ornament. With that said, we would like to congratulate technowizard12 for winning tonight's SNC! Please send me a PM with your mailing address and your theory11 store account email and we will get your prizes out to you ASAP! Merry Christmas!

As for everybody who participated, you guys are awesome. You guys made it a really close one tonight! We hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy Holiday season, from all of us here at theory11!

Mar 12, 2011
SNC Entry

Heres my entry. Notice the theory11 logo is made out of a cut up playing card and put together like a mosaic. All of this is glued together. Just a little to heavy to put on a christmas tree.
IMG_0349[1].jpg

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results