Signed Card to Shoe?

Jan 11, 2011
Hey guys. Lately I've been trying to find a good signed card to spectator's shoe effect. I bought G's V2F (big mistake) . Don't buy it, I learned that the hard way. Anyway, I can't seem to find any other resources to learn this trick. I would like to perform the effect in the style shown here, though any is fine, as long it looks as clean, lol:
http://media.theory11.com/5677-DMC--Signed-Card-To-Shoe

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-Alex
PS: I've heard the Richard Beller's Confabshoelation can be used as a signed card to your own shoe. Is this possible, and if so, practical? Thanks.

liquidsn

Tony Chang / Creator, Be Kind Change, DVR, The Uni
Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
shoe't

the best and I use it all he time.

Aug 28, 2010
I would skip confabshoelation if you just want a card to shoe. I don't own it but as I understand confabshoelation uses a gimmicked shoe that isn't practicle for daily use! There are some amazing things possible with a mercury card fold and you will never need a gimmick if you have the sleight! Don't go spending all that money for an effect that can be done for just about free! Check out "expert card technique" by jean hugard and frederick braue. There's a TON of great sleights in there and you can pick up a copy for about t10-15 bucks. After that (without tipping too much) look at how clean micheal kent does his card to shoe! It should suit you just fine! I've done it the same exact way and it works great! Hope this helps...

Jun 1, 2009
That video was dirty. But yeah you can do a MCF, or get Jeff Kaylor's Ultimate Card Control Utility, which allows you to perform so many effects super clean, including a card to shoe and even signed card to spectators wallet.

Jan 11, 2011
That video was dirty. But yeah you can do a MCF, or get Jeff Kaylor's Ultimate Card Control Utility, which allows you to perform so many effects super clean, including a card to shoe and even signed card to spectators wallet.

Hey. I have the UCCU, and I can't really see how you could do a signed card to shoe. Without revealing too much, you would have to hold the shoe pretty weird, wouldn't you? Could you PM me with some more details?

Thanks for the replies everyone!

Feb 4, 2008
Uhmmm...I go with the guys discussing the use of a Mercury card fold. I also find it Ironic that a guy who wants to do card to shoe can't see the value of V2F. True, $20.00 for one sleight is a bit steep but hey, the clip shift was a $40.00, one sleight, DVD.

Jul 14, 2010
Croatia
Yup, Mercury card fold would definitely be the way to go and someone already named a great example of Michael Kent, who does an awesome card to shoe effect that utilizes that sleight.
Also, if I may ask, what didn't you like about V2F? I own it and although it's not something I perform every day, it's an interesting sleight that offers many possibilities.

Cheers!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results