some quick stuff

Jan 18, 2011
Thought id put some videos up as well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8K0Q7mYxsA&hd=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3OYsSdH1qE&hd=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ1Cv19sUaI&hd=1

I'm trying to get a hang of some video editing software I just got...ive been criticized of the speed at which I perform these moves...i understand that some like the smoother handling of certain moves, maybe I do it this way because that's how I handle cards 8 hours a day five days a week professionally...lol...anyway...watch it, like or dislike it, criticize or whatever...just enjoy!

zanethresher

Banned
Dec 31, 2011
My husband and I are in desperate need of some extra case right now. We are trying to sell some big items we have that we don't really need any longer. Perform these moves...i understand that some like the smoother handling of certain moves, maybe I do it this way because that's how I handle cards 8 hours a day five days a week professionally.

Nov 1, 2011
Japan, kanagawa
My husband and I are in desperate need of some extra case right now. We are trying to sell some big items we have that we don't really need any longer. Perform these moves...i understand that some like the smoother handling of certain moves, maybe I do it this way because that's how I handle cards 8 hours a day five days a week professionally.
what do you mean by "case?" do you mean "cash?"
and how does that relate to the rest of your post?

Jan 18, 2011
what do you mean by "case?" do you mean "cash?"
and how does that relate to the rest of your post?

i know what you mean...i have no idea what this person is talking about...in fact i looked at some of this persons previous posts....weird...

Sep 20, 2010
i thinks its great, working cards table with the right books would make you a real card shark. for your full deck shuffles i would recomend better covering for the outjog action like you did in the third shuffle one fast action, beside that your bottoms and everything else was perfect. i hope no one is asking to really cheat in games

Aug 17, 2010
Rome, Italy
hey man, just had a quick glance at your videos and they are impressive, I'll never be able to handle cards that way

Jan 18, 2011
@artofmagi & eris,

thanks for your replies guys. i know the full deck controls were a little off, ill maybe do another revised video so that i can critique myself as well...@Eris, barring a physical disability, im pretty sure you can perform these moves.

Jan 18, 2011
in the beginning i loved it. there was the poker boom, i got the chance to handle cards. now after doing it for a number of years its sooo boring. very mechanical, i can do it in my sleep. i do things to keep my mind occupied while dealing. since i see cards everyday, i drill myself counting cards, memorizing them, and "other" things....right now its just a source of income.

Jan 18, 2011
You guys are probably getting tired...so last one...hehee

the queens start on the bottom of the deck(or whatever cards are glimpsed from your partner at the time). the flop is then "given" in a ten handed game of hold 'em. pardon the change of grips during the dealing process, they have nothing to do with getting the queens where they need to be. ive been consciously forcing myself to deal from the erdnase grip ALL THE TIME...enjoy.

GIVING the flop http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3RSpmJu2Mo&hd=1

Jan 18, 2011
you are the man! do you live/work in america? I`d love to watch more! That's inspiring thanks man =)

thank you for the compliments...im ok..ive seen other guys with some serious chops...yes i work and live in Las Vegas, the gambling capital in the world!...i see your from japan!....arigato gozaimasu....dozo yoroshiku...ja mata

Dec 29, 2011
Would you still be allowed to work where you do if they knew you could do this stuff so well? And you do do it very well, I am a fan on this style, basically performing magic using card cheating techniques.

"The dealer" Have you looked into memorized deck work? might be a fun thing to memorize and work with once you got it down. I am trying to memorize the Mnemonica stack but I'm not there yet. But there are some cool poker deals and rummy demonstrations. You can look into at least if it interests you.

Jan 18, 2011
"The dealer" Have you looked into memorized deck work? might be a fun thing to memorize and work with once you got it down. I am trying to memorize the Mnemonica stack but I'm not there yet. But there are some cool poker deals and rummy demonstrations. You can look into at least if it interests you.

thats funny you brought up memorizing cards...ill post a video soon to show you what i mean!....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results