some quick stuff

GarethNg

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2011
i know what you mean...i have no idea what this person is talking about...in fact i looked at some of this persons previous posts....weird...

That is why they were banned. Obviously a troll. People like him don't belong here.

Jan 18, 2011
"The dealer" Have you looked into memorized deck work? might be a fun thing to memorize and work with once you got it down. I am trying to memorize the Mnemonica stack but I'm not there yet. But there are some cool poker deals and rummy demonstrations. You can look into at least if it interests you.

you might enjoy this. i havent done this in a while...the fastest ive timed myself was about a minute and a half, you can tell from this video that im a little rusty....not bad though for not doing this in a long time...enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA64ISzfeB8&hd=1

Nov 15, 2007
Is there a particular source (book, video, etc...) where you learned the "Washing the cards" (Weeding) technique? Thanks...

Jan 18, 2011
Is there a particular source (book, video, etc...) where you learned the "Washing the cards" (Weeding) technique? Thanks...

ive been doing the washing the cards sequence independently for a while, then i saw it demonstrated on the bonus section of GPS, its where i first heard the term "weeding". i dont know how old the move is or who originally came up with it. i will assume that the move is very old. there is no source that i know of that teaches the move directly, the only thing that i can think of thats even close are the lennart green dvds. although its not "washing the cards"...its his chain shuffle sequence.

you might enjoy this. i havent done this in a while...the fastest ive timed myself was about a minute and a half, you can tell from this video that im a little rusty....not bad though for not doing this in a long time...enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA64ISzfeB8&hd=1

HA! I did enjoy that. I am having trouble memorizing 1 stack! You did it in like 3 minutes! That was impressive you should learn a stack that is if you are a actual performer of card magic?

Jan 18, 2011
i do a poker demo when the situation calls for it...the mnemonica stack has all that in their...so does the aronson...

I found that as long as I know how to set up the mnemonica stack I can perform a lot of effects without knowing the stack just know how to set up the cards for whatever performances. Like any poker hand called for. I just can't perform that multiple times and make it flow, the rest is sort of weird I can't make it seem natural.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results