The Orbit control.

So i was looking for a nice control to practice and get down and i remembered seeing the orbit control a while ago on D&D's so i went to their sight and it looks nice so my question is if any of you know the orbit control, is it any good?

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
The Orbit Control is probably one of the best controls you can get. Relatively angle proof, especially from the front/top area, and the motions are motivated. I recommend it. The Ego Slip is another lovely one.

Apr 20, 2010
Yes. It's very versatile, covered, and silent.

What it isn't, though, is original. You may already know how it's done from other sources.

Sep 1, 2007
I would advise against getting it for the opposite of the reasons other's have posted. It's somewhat angle sensitive if anyone isn't looking down on the deck, and the hands are together on the pack for too long right after a selection has been made.

It's a fun control to practice, but as far as real world applications my experience leads me to believe this has very little.

gavinross

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2008
toledo, ohio
I like the Miller Cascade Control on D&D's site. Highly recommend that one. I tend to mix it up a bit on the controls I use through out a routine, and the 1st control I always do is the MCC. I love it because the spectator(s) get to see their card go into the middle of the deck without question (i insert the card in the middle instead of doing the peak taught in the explaination). And I want to earn that trust early on and use it to my advantage later. They see it go in the middle for the MCC and so in the next effect when I put an indifferent card in the middle they assume its theirs. Love it, check it out.
-Tyler

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results