found a way to unwarped any deck every time

Nov 16, 2011
Hi guys. Some of you might know I posted few threads about warped deck. Having a warped deck is very annoying situation and I thought it was impossible to restore. What warped deck is a deck of cards that has been bent, because of humidity and temperature. When you have a warped deck you will get a clicking sound and it would be annoying when you flourish or when you do card tricks. I was fighting with warped deck over a month, I tried many things and it all didn't work. I tried farroing them face-up and face-down and putting it in to freezer, putting it into clip, card press, and under heavy books. It all didn't work and I was frustrated. I thought I had to buy new decks.
But I found a pretty good solution that solved all of my warped decks.
I am thinking of posting that on The Wire.
Do you guys think that would be good enough to be on The Wire?
If so, how much it should be?

Thanks for reading

Apr 20, 2010
Unless if you're selling a product or gimmick creation I don't think it should be a closely guarded secret. I mean, it's your choice and all.

Jul 2, 2011
Californiaaa
Well, it doesn't really sound like Wire material, more like something that you can share with the community in a forum post.
And if you are going to put a price on it, it should be cheaper than a deck of cards (because one of the points of un-warping a deck of cards is so you don't have to buy a new one to replace it).

Nov 16, 2011
ok.. I will think about it
thanks guys for sharing your opinions

Last edited by a moderator:

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
The easiest way to get that click to go away that I know and use: is you just farrow shuffle the cards mixed up faces to backs over and over again. You just keep mixing up the cards faces to backs and keep farrowing. The warp comes out and bye bye to the click noise.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results