The Vintage Holdout - my first release

Aug 31, 2007
Hey erryone.

Hope you're all having a great year so far. Hope you're liking The Insider and Exposé. Mostly Exposé.

I got a few comments asking if I actually did magic, or asking if I would ever release anything on the wire (DALTON!), so boo-ja. I do for you.

You may know my good friend Michael Stern, probably my first magic buddy ever, who I befriended at age 11. Roughly 3 or 4 years ago we came up with this idea that is now available on La Wire. It's a cool little concept with some great applications and we teach a few tricks to do with it.

On the product page I highlighted the three tricks specifically, and the trailer focuses solely on the two main tricks. However Stern and I really want to show you the concept, and the utility that The Vintage Holdout is. There's so much you can do with it that is mega-hard to show in the trailer or advertise without tipping the method or what the concept is.

We really hope this is one of those downloads where the trailer looks decently cool, you download it, and then when you watch it you get that awesome realization reaction to the concept. If you're like us, the second the concept is revealed, you'll want to start making tricks with it and applying it to your own magic.

The three tricks taught are cool, and we actually perform them, but The Vintage Holdout is a lot more than that. We think it will help you be creative, and we hope it improves your magic.

Is all this hype? Maybe. But Stern and I both really believe the above. We wanted to price this relatively cheaply, as we want as many people to afford it as possible. We really think you'll like it, and please let us know what you think.

Thanks for reading, and give us your money immediately. Maybe not that last part. Thinking out loud here.

~Zach Mueller

Jun 26, 2009
Congrats Zach!

After seeing this at the castle, I couldn't wait for it to be released! When you told me it would be five dollars, I was so happy. Guys, this is a worker. Buy it now.

-Zach

Pete Pridanonda

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2009
I've seen Michael Stern perform this two times up close at the magic castle and trust me, it looks even better in person. I will definitely be getting this. Thank you Zach and Michael!

Jay Adra

Elite Member
Jul 11, 2011
Australia
www.jayadra.com
I really like the concept. Ideas are already flowing.

Any ideas where I can get some Vintage Bikes?

EDIT: Nvm, found some on eBay.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to agree. I watched the trailer a few hours ago and it does look very good. I think I'm going to have to purchase. Congrats on your first release on The Wire!

Zack (Btw, I count three Zack(h)s in this thread alone. Maybe we could create an army... or... I dunno... Something.)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results