Need some help with a change guys!

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
Hey everyone!

So here's the deal. I have an original card change I've been sitting on for about two years now, and I'm ready to release it. You basically hand a card from the deck to the spectator and it impossibly changes. I haven't actually been sitting on a card - don't worry. So anyway, this is a brand new color change, and I actually discovered I have private demo and explanation videos on YouTube (don't try to search for them ;P) from a while back, when the change was supposed to be written into Genii Magazine. Due to a lack of communication/spots available in the magazine, I have not heard about that, so I'm planning to release it on the Wire. The only thing is, I need to know whether the videos I have are good enough quality, as they are almost two years old. So, I need 2 or 3 people to whom I can send the links, watch and learn the change, and submit any feedback about the quality and change itself. You get a free change and help me out - win win! :D You can help me decide for what price I should release it or even if I should! I'll also send you the new version of the video if the majority decides I should make one. So let me know guys! PM me and we'll get something worked out.

Ian

Apr 20, 2010
I can try to help, but I recommend you just submit them to the wire team and let them get back to you about quality.

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
I'm mainly concerned about the teaching quality of the video. I don't want to have it approved and then receive negative reviews. It's a tad rushed but I feel it's good quality. If you wish to help just PM me. ;)

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
I am more than happy to take a look at it for you.

However if you feel like it is not good enough then it probably isnt.

Remember everything you do is a reflection of ones self, so my advice is reshoot the video until you are happy.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I'll be happy to shoot a PM your way, but I just want to toss this one out:

You can only benefit from filming a new tutorial. I assume you've worked with it more so you probably have more insight into the workings and subtleties (Assuming there are some). You can take more time to explain things well, so you won't have to worry about people saying you did a rushed job (which they probably will anyway).

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
I should let everyone now that I am about to enter pre-production on refilming both videos. They were outdated and not high quality enough, in my opinion, and I'm hopefully going to get this up on the Wire sometime within the next week.

I want to thank you guys incessantly for the support. Without even a video, I got 5 or 6 solid offers to help. I'm glad I've generated some buzz, and I hope you guys dig the change. I'll post it as soon as humanly possible.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results