Permanent Ink

Feb 18, 2011
Hola!

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up about the newest effect on the Wire: Perman- Whoops I mean..the newest is The Vintage Holdout by Zach Mueller.. still..even though my trick is the newest..Well Zach gets special treatment! :D

Back to Permanent Ink, this is a effect I've been playing around with and love. So many different ideas you can accomplish with this and I really hope if you do get this and have some fun with it and get creative!

And here's how to order ^_-
http://www.theory11.com/wire/dalton-wayne/permanent-ink/

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Looks cool. You have some good ideas but guys that wear make up make me feel really uncomfortable.

Feb 18, 2011
Hahahah! I've been wearing it since 5th grade, I dated this 8th grade hipster chick and she kinda started me off lol

Feb 18, 2011
Dang you're creative! This looks very cool, and the letter drop just looks awesome!

Thank you! I love it to, cool thing is you can hand the card out like that to the spectator and they can totally keep it :) I really do perform this on a daily basis it frys.

May 29, 2011
Atlantic City NJ
William don't feed the trolls. and also Dalton do you think your effect would go well routining into Smoke? because that is the first effect i though of when i say your demo.

Feb 18, 2011
William don't feed the trolls. and also Dalton do you think your effect would go well routining into Smoke? because that is the first effect i though of when i say your demo.

Hey! Thank you for your question :)

I have thought of that, and I have tried it and goes great! Its the same routine as Smoke only you add P-Ink to the effect. You could have the portal vanish then the smoke appears from your mouth or you could easily visually move the portal up your arm and then have the smoke appear from your mouth :)
Its a awesome gimmick that can be applied to many different effects, its pretty awesomesauce.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results